Ag Source Magazine

July 2017

Issue link: http://www.icloudmobilemedia.com/i/844200

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 444 of 459

July 2017 www.agmag.com 445 Testimonials M A G A Z I N E 800 260-9949 www.agmag.com Ag Source helps me to keep people informed on new and old products. The classified ads have helped me move numerous pieces of outdated shop equipment and used pieces that our customers have. There is no other one stop magazine like it. People come in day after day and pick up the magazine of our in store rack, and for an advertiser that is all we need to see is that people are reading it and seeing our ads month after month. – Joel Seal, General Manager A Word from our Advertiser! BWImplement Co. 661-764-5254 www.BWImp.com Over the years Ag Source delivers. My new customers say "I saw your ad in Ag Source." Ag Source Magazine reaches more new customers than numerous other sources. They hit the target for us every time. When I need new or used equipment to purchase or sell I rely on Ag Source Magazine. We have reached buyer's from as far away as Texas, Montana, Washington and Oregon - all have resulted in a sale. Auctions are a great place to sell but why take a chance with your money when Ag Source will deliver eager buyers. Customer service is second to none. The way it should always be. Expect only the best. "I feel they are more like my partner, than I'm a customer." – Don Ludy 661-978-4217 Wasco, CA A Word from our Advertiser! It has been an honor to work with the staff of Ag Source. They keep you up to date, make sure your advertisement is the way that you want it to be. They take pride in the way your ad looks and that it is done in a timely fashion. The publication is an invaluable asset to anyone that would like to take their agricultural product to the next level. We are thankful to have them in our marketing mix and look forward to many years to come. – Ben C. Gensco Tire A Word from our Advertiser! 800-NO FLATS (800-663-5287) 877-663-5303 Visalia, CA www.noflats.com AircrAft tires "ATI Machinery and Napa West have advertised in Ag Source from their very first issue. We use all forms of the Ag Source advertising options from Display Ads to Jumbo Photo Ads to a simple Photo Ad. Regardless of cost, no other advertising option makes the phone ring more than our advertising in Ag Source. Our goal at ATI Machinery and Napa West is to provide value to our customers with quality service and reliable products at great prices. We strive to keep tractor rental prices and Napa parts prices as low as possible by efficiently controlling our costs. However, it is often difficult to measure the return on the advertising dollars we spend. We have lost count of how many calls we receive that begin with "I saw your ad in Ag Source Magazine" - so I know the money spent is reaching our customers. No other form of advertising consistently brings business like Ag Source. – Mark Moorehead, Co-Owner, ATI Machinery, Inc. A Word from our Advertiser! ATI MACHINERY, INC Five Points, CA 1-888-461-0625 www.atimachinery.com 16835 9th St., Huron, CA 93234 (559) 945-7448 21436 S. Lassen Ave., Five Points, CA 93624 (559) 884-2562

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Ag Source Magazine - July 2017